Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:24:53 -0500
Bill you nailed it.  You must get a confirmation of some type.  I
personally prefer to send GL on cw or "good luck" on the rare times I'm
on ssb.  73 works too.  CFM seems popular in EU.  If I call you and you
don't confirm my exchange then you won't be in my log and it will cost
you points.  I can hit delete just as fast as I can hit "enter".  If
more of us do this, the habit of guys not confirming will gradually
diminish, assuming they care.  73 bob de w9ge

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com wrote:

>...and that's how you get a NIL.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK