Topband: Stew Perry Scores

To: topband@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Scores
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:41:52 -0800
All -

One of the exciting "behind the scenes" aspects of the Stew Perry
contest is seeing how the scores keep growing as more low power and
QRP logs show up.  Most scores have already grown 10 percent from
their starting point.

The Boring ARC log checkers have decided to open up their books for
all to watch.  You can find a link to the current scores on the Stew
web page at http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html.

If you haven't sent in your score yet - now is a perfect time to do
it.  You should check back on the results page after a few hours and
your score will likely be listed.  Send your log to
tbdc@contesting.com.

Also - it is important for all of the low power and QRP stations to
send in their log - to make sure those who worked them will get full
credit.  This is the only way extra points will be awarded.  Sending
/QRP is not the appropriate way to indicate you are running QRP.  Just
send your normal call and send in a log.

We already have over 400 logs for this event.  Let's see if we can get
it up over 1000 this time.

73 Tree N6TR
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK