Re: Topband: Metal Enclosure

To: "Eddy Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Metal Enclosure
From: "Bob Eldridge" <eldridge@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:54:51 -0800
>Use your imagination! I suggest a trip to your local grocery
>store---seriously!. Walk the aisles, & look at the containers that the
>different products come in, for possible "candidates" for your next project. .
>. .It's actually kinda fun!
That's dangerous!  Several years ago, intending to build a physical resonator
audio filter with speakers at each end of a tube, I saw a 12 yrs old Bowmore
Islay Whisky  on the Liquor Board shelf in a cardboard cylinder just the right
size.  It cost me $50, I enjoyed the whisky and still have the container, never
having gotten around to building the resonator.
Bob VE7BS
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK