Topband: IC 775 clicks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: IC 775 clicks
From: "Maciej Wieczorek" <mw_comercial@wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:37:33 +0100
GM/GE,

Has anyone ever seen any mod for IC 775 DSP, for getting rid of CW clicks? I
mean, kind of solution that they have for FT 1000 Mark V..?

BTW, maybe I have a problem with my radio, with the signal S 9+30db on 160m
(no amplifier) a friend located 30kms away was hearing my clicks for almost
1,5khz up/dwn, with 400hz filter....

I'm preparing for the CQWW 160m contest, so yesterday we made several tests and
after puting the same power from IC 765 the difference is huge, almost no
clicks and nothing detected if we go  +/-  0,5 khz  from the TX frequency...

73's
Mac SP2XF
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK