Re: Topband: Radials help (Mark van Wijk)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radials help (Mark van Wijk)
From: "Panos Dalakos" <pdala@tee.gr>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:47:18 +0200
Dear moderator

Mark PA5MW said:
..."It is time to stop talking...."

I agree absolutely.
Maybe it's hard but all of us have a copy of ARRL Antenna Book or Low
Band DXing. I think that it's enough for the 50% of us.Read, study and
act.
Let's help the reflector to be helpful for everyone. There are many
other channels to communicate each-other as yahoo/skype/ovo/hamsphere
etc.
Today I received 7 issues of TB Digest. I don't open/read none issue. I
read this topic accidentally looking the preview.
I don't want to attack to anyone, so please don't bring out my post.

With respect
73 de Panos SV1GRD

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK