Re: Topband: 3C0 - on Topband

To: <zemurtosa@mail.telepac.pt>, "'Ryszard Tymkiewicz'" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0 - on Topband
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:52:37 -0500
QSL Jose
Yes I believe only ON4UN in Europe has worked 3C0 on Topband.  So there
is also a huge demand for 3C0 on 160 meters, everywhere.  I too would
like to see 3C and 3C0 on 6 meters!  Don't hesitate to ask about 160
and/or 6 when you work them.  See you in the pileups!

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
The Daily DX
The Weekly DX
How's DX
3025 Hobbs Road
Glenwood, MD 21738
410-489-6518
Get a free two weeks of The Daily DX and The Weekly DX
http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
The Daily DX on Twitter - http://twitter.com/dailydx