Topband: 3C prop & travel - THANKS

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3C prop & travel - THANKS
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:36:50 -0500
Sorry for this post. Just a THANK YOU to all who replied on & off
list to my questions about propagation and travel to 3C/3C0. I have
fallen behind in the affairs of daily life and may not get
individual replies out, but each and every response is appreciated!

Briefly:

I now understand why more people don't go there!

Several from around NA commented on experiencing "the third bump" in
prop to central Africa. I was suprised, given the usual explosion in
NA pile ups and QSO rate at AF sunrise, but I guess I am not alone.

73,
Paul N1BUG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK