Topband: AK & HI On 160 A Day late & a dollar short?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: AK & HI On 160 A Day late & a dollar short?
From: Steven Raas <sjraas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:17:14 -0500
Being fairly new to TB, I'm not quite sure when I should hang up my efforts
for the season to get the last two states for 160m WAS. I have been able to
get the other 48 in one season, all cfmd on LOTW however I've only heard AK
& HI very few times for very brief periods about 8 weeks ago, with no
resulting qso. I suppose this question would be directed to stations in the
NE US, how late in the season have these states been worked for you?

Thanks in advance,

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK