Re: Topband: "Artificial" Propagation...?

To: <k9la@frontier.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: "Artificial" Propagation...?
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:13:45 -0700
Carl,
I thought someone, maybe NASA tried this many years ago and their folley was
that the universal gravitational force equation did in the whole project
because once 2 particles attach to one another that doubles the mass. After
that, a 3rd joins the double, and then a 4th, and so on until you have this
big bunch needles doing nothing but orbiting the Earth.
I don't see that this is any different.
73 Hardy N7RT