Re: Topband: How Good is Good Enough?

To: "Andrey Fedorishchev" <ra6lbs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: How Good is Good Enough?
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:12:03 -0400
Its very easy to match when using the BN73-202 if you use half turn steps
when needed and use an antenna bridge to confirm since ferrite Al values
have a wide tolerance.

And with a low impedance line such as WD-1A there IS a difference in antenna
mode and transmission line mode values. Plus you have to use the correct
impedance value for the CT transformers.

Carl
KM1H