Topband: BOGs & critters

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: BOGs & critters
From: Preston Smith <n6ss@inbox.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:08:19 -0800
Tracey

BOGs here are made from #14 stranded insulated house wire
stored off season on Cordwynds. Before rolling out at the
start of each low band season the reel is submerged for a
week in a tub of diesel fuel mixed with a bag of chili
powder. This procedure renders the wire is far less tasty
to Arizona critters. In 15 years not a single "chew thru"
has occured.

Pres, N6SS

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at
http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most
webmails

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK