Re: Topband: TB season

To: <chetmoore@cox.net>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TB season
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:00:11 -0600
Sigh ---- guess I stand admonished for even THINKING about leaving Top Band off
my list of "bands to check every so often during the Spring, Summer and early
Fall months."

Will there be SOME communication opportunities, even with my puny QRP
signal????

I'll keep it all goin' along, albeit I may lower my three 25' top loading
NORD-shaped wires!

Can't stand to be left out!  Hi Hi

So, if'n you "big guns" hear my peanut whistle PULEEZ don't blow me off as you
have in the past....if you're calling "CQ DX" and hear my peanut whistle, stop
who ever you're attempting "to do" and at least say "Hi" and give me the
requisite 339 RST, OK?

I'll continue to be a lurker.....72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

P.S. hope to meet some of you at this year's FDIM with at least one day devoted
to the Hamvention.

> From: chetmoore@cox.net
> To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com; topband@contesting.com
> Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:20:51 -0400
> Subject: Re: Topband: TB season
>
> For those who take their antennas down, the season is definitely over
>
> 73
>
> N4FX

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK