Topband: YC0LOW/8

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YC0LOW/8
From: "Jo YCØLOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:15:23 +0000
Dear fellow top banders,
I've just got a text message from Yon, YB1CCF in OC-221 which explained the
160m tx antenna has been properly installed, earlier today, including the Hi-Z
4sq rx array.

He and other friends had been in the uninhabited island since yesterday as
advanced technical team.

Very likely I could be early on the air as YC0LOW/8. I will fly tonight to join
them before the date of YB8Y's DXpedition starts in March 20th.

If you could, please don't dismantle your antennas ;-)

The season's ain't over, yet. CU on gentlemen's band...

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YCØLOW

Sent from my BlackBerry®