Re: Topband: QRP Politically Correctness Concern

To: <w0uce@nc.rr.com>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRP Politically Correctness Concern
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:03:27 -0600
Dang....can we GET away from an over-indulgence/concern over what's "said" or
"typed"?

"72" is a form of radio shorthand that roughly translates as meaning "Best
wishes QRP!"

Been that way for a loooooong time, I do believe!

Sheesh!  Does all of this PC ever END????

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK