Re: Topband: Top Band activity

To: <wrcromwell@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band activity
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:31:06 -0400
The Ranger is a perfect rig to drive a linear; a SB-220 is fine at 250W out
on AM as long as youre not longwinded.

When Im not running one of the big Class C amps I use a LK-500ZC at 350W and
drive with a variety of 25-35W vintage rigs or the TS-950SD.

I'll sometimes be heard working DX on CW with a vintage TX also plus using a
vintage RX which all seem to have better audio than the new stuff..

Carl
KM1H