Re: Topband: Home Depot LED bulb interference.

To: "TOPBAND" <TOPBAND@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: Topband: Home Depot LED bulb interference.
From: "Mike Greenway" <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:01:12 -0400
I wondered how long it would take before they started selling some RFI
generating lighting.  Soon we can have a complete neighborhood of RFI from
just lights.   I am sticking with incandescent.  I have enough stock to last
the rest of my lifetime.HI.  Some years my employer opted to go with some
new high efficiency fluorescent lighting and it blanked every AM radio in
the 5 story building.  73 Mike K4PI