Re: Topband: Wellbrook receive loop performance

To: rodenkirch_llc@msn.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wellbrook receive loop performance
From: "la5he@otterstad.dk" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 03:31:23 -0400
Somebody mentioned getting on Top Band to see how his new Wellbrook loop
was working - wonder if that person is lurking about and can comment on how
it performed.
That antenna sure seems to be getting rave review from many EU stations -
72, Jim R. K9JWV

I put one up last autum and have compared it with my Titanex V160HD .
At this quiet location I had to realise that nothing was gained, which was
a disappointment !

73  Rag   LA5HE in Telemark

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK