Topband: Need some "help" finishing QRP WAS on 80 meters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Need some "help" finishing QRP WAS on 80 meters
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:53:06 -0600
To all that worked me and QSL'd so I could complete QRP WAS on Top Band, your
assistance is much appreciated.

I need three states on 80 meters to complete QRP WAS on 80 - RI, MA and VT.
You don't have to operate @ QRP levels, just me. I have a 43' vertical with
three 25' top loading wires and lots of radials so I can get the signal out to
the east coast...just need some hams in those three states to help.

Anyone in the mood some early morning this week to jump on 80 meters to take a
listen for and, if heard, work me?  I can get up early in the morning my time
to try a sked with you prior to your sunrise...just let me know what time would
work for you.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance you hams out in those three states can
provide.  72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK