Topband: Fw: 160 meter DXing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: 160 meter DXing
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 21:03:30 -0700
Garry

Well I now know how its done. I went away from the frequency with my split
off. Tuned up the linear, then came back to the frequency. Receive frequency
was correct and transmit frequency was correct.. BUT I forgot to press the
split button, I did notice and also got a DWN alert  from someone. Thank
you, who ever, for that.  Will watch for that problem in the future.
 BTW I did get 7O6T.

73
Bruce