Re: Topband: CQ WPX CW - 2012

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WPX CW - 2012
From: Alessandro Graziani <iz5moq@rrdxa.eu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 00:41:34 +0200
Hello Bob, W7LR, all.

a little ago, I received the confirmation, via LOTW, from JR5JAQ and then
the confirmation, via EQSL, from the HK1NA team.

So, the WPX, for me, went well!

The propagation was good, but few callers all around.

I worked about 100 stations.
No contest this time, no log, just to my satisfaction.

The 1st night, with the HK1NA, was a problem: strong signal, but maybe no
RX-Ant to EU. QSO on 2nd night, ok. Good JR5JAQ signal, shortly after my
sunset. Listened but without QSO: JT1CO and HS0ZEE.

See you, maybe for the ALL ASIAN, in june.

Alessandro, IZ5MOQ

2012/5/24 IZ5MOQ < iz5moq@rrdxa.eu >

> During the WPX, I will try to stay, monoband, on 160M, knowing in advance
> that the general band traffic will be (maybe) poor.
>
> Here, in my zone, the sun will set late and will rise a few hours later...
> but, I'll try :), expecially S&P, waiting for the possible "end season" new
> one.
>
> My main target :O :) will be the M/M from Colombia: HK1NA, and focusing a
> bit to Africa and the Middle East.
>
> Next week, in the case of some result, I will re-mail here to share.
>
> GL in test!

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK