Topband: FCP summary page / FCP User list

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FCP summary page / FCP User list
From: "DL2OBO \( Carsten-Thomas Dauer\)" <dl2obo@dl2obo.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:21:30 +0200
Hello all

I run an 80m 4 square and a 160m single vertical, both with FCP and have put
some info on a webpage.  http://www.dl2obo.de/04b_fcp_info/fcp-info.html

Frank, VO1HP had the idea to make a list of FCP users and link to their web
sites.

Who likes, can send me an email  dl2obo@dl2obo.de and I will put a link on
my website.

Send me your CALL and URL of your website/photo and I will add you to the
list. That helps to collect and spread informations about FCPs.

If you have anything you want me to put on my website (because you have no
own website), let me know and I will post it.

If you know of other FCP sources I can link to, please let me know.

My aim is to collect as much about FCPs  and 4 squares on my website as
possible.

73 Tom

www.dl2obo.de

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK