Re: Topband: Take a look at THIS!

To: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Take a look at THIS!
From: jbwolf@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:55:00 +0000 (UTC)

You didn't comment whether or not you were you on the air at the time or how
far from the ground the change in diameter is.

However, I see a Coyote - jumping straight up in the air.

Jim,  KR9U

Hi Gents,

It's a bit of a slow season, so take a peek at this:

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac332/MissouriGuy/th_GHOST.jpg?t=13262
38987

I have a Wildcam set up near one of my 9-circle RX elements.  It
snapped this photo on this New Year's day, about 2AM CST.  I don't
know WHAT it is that seems to surround the wood post.  I
can only have fun speculating.  I do not want any long threads on
this post.  Just take a look and then you decide
for yourself what it is or might be!!!  Heh...heh...have fun!!  :D)

73,
Charlie, N0TT

PS:  If the photo isn't large enough on your browser/screen you
may be able to adjust the size by holding down the CTRL key
and press the '+' or '-' key to adjust the size.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK