Re: Topband: UFOs

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: UFOs
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:35:32 -0500
Don't knock those deflection yoke cores! :-)

I've used a lot of those for RFI suppression over the years, especially the
last place I worked. They started calling me a "wizard" there after a
simple trifilar winding of #10 THHN around one of those ferrite cores
allowed their CNC machine tool equipment to be operated at the same time
someone was using a heliarc welder.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:35 PM, ZR <zr@jeremy.mv.com> wrote:

> What do you mean 3rd world?  That describes the majority of the USA,
> present company excepted, but here they throw in a TV or monitor flyback!
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK