Re: Topband: Noise in the Shack - A new noise! off topic material moved

To: topband List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise in the Shack - A new noise! off topic material moved off list
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:54:21 -0400
Hi,

I have moved comments with interested people regarding backups and
clouds, etc off list. I got into this thread because I too was getting
intolerable interference form a desktop computer power supply. All the
rest moved quickly off topic.

On another note, I have had an opportunity to sniff around for my
computer on top band and was pleased to NOT find it. The addition of the
EMI filter in my power supply worked after two attempts to get it right
(better ground for the filter) worked very well.

73,

Bill  KU8H

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK