Re: Topband: FP

To: Kevin Schavee <n0cwrham@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FP
From: Richard Jaeger <k4iqj@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:32:23 +0000
I worked the FP at 0155 last night on 160 M with a good signal here although
there was deep slow qsb.
He had a good signal for quite a while afterward.  I heard him work a couple
stations in Texas shortly after I did.

His signal was also very good on 80 M.

Dick, K4IQJ ..

On Jul 23, 2012, at 1:56 PM, Kevin Schavee wrote:

> I've been listening but not able to hear FP on 160m the past few nights.
> Not seeing any westerly spots to see best time, so wondering if anyone West
> of the Mississippi has worked Or heard them 160m. If so when was the good
> time? Not so much up to midnight here in Kansas when I have been trying .
>
>  Would be new so any info's please and Thanks.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK