Re: Topband: Query?

To: allan1@dejazzd.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Query?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:35:55 -0700
There are two options:

You can receive a digest of messages instead of an email for each one.  To
do this - login with the information you just got a couple of days ago
(mailing list reminder) and change to digest mode.

The other option is to set "no mail" so you receive no messages and then
view the postings using the web interface.  The link is
www.contesting.com/_topband.

Tree

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM, <allan1@dejazzd.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can periodically request the top band e-mails as
> opposed to them appearing in my e-mail listings throughout the day?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allan W2TN

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK