Re: Topband: RX 4 SQ Phasing

To: <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RX 4 SQ Phasing
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:38:49 -0400
I use 5 two wire Beverages for 10 directions and have good directivity down
to the 175 KHz LF BCB and they are only 500-700' long. Performance seems to
exceed published info. On the US BCB its like aiming a long yagi on 2M,
multiple stations on the same frequency can be heard with ease during the
day. It more jumbled at night

Sometimes I wonder if its my very poor RF ground conditions that tilt the
wave more and result in the performance of a much longer antenna.

Carl
KM1H