Re: Topband: DX Window

To: "Eddy Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: DX Window
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:35:27 -0400
While my humble station & mediocre efforts in the various Topband contests hardly matter much, I try & make it a point to stay off of those "window frequencies", unless I'm responding directly to a DX station that I might hear thereon...>>>

I think most contests prohibit or frown upon NA stations CQing in the DX Window. This should also include the keying or spurious sidebands of those stations. Nothing wrong with answering the DX, but I think most 160 contests prohibit or discourage CQ's.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK