Re: Topband: DXCC Fairness

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC Fairness
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:38:09 -0600
What we usually here is some east coast guy.....Hi Bob nice to work you again on topband for the upteenth time this week. Just wanted to let you know that you are still 20 over 9 here. Any luck working the west coast....................................

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com