Re: Topband: Not sure why it was bouncing.....

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Not sure why it was bouncing.....
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 07:49:55 -0500
Hi,

I'm not an ISP admin or guru. So my comments are from the user side of
the fence and in support of what Dave said. Once upon a time Al Gore
released internet access to the public and there were a number of
startup companies. Some of them had and still have "cute" marketing
ploys and gambits..but terrible service and rotten customer relations. I
have *NEVER* used AOL because I saw all the grief my friends and
associates were having with AOL. My recommendation is to dump them, at
least for email lists like this one.

If you don't really have any better choices for ISP where you live at
least give Gmail a try. The price is certainly right. My own label for
AOL is "all outta luck". Good luck with your problems

73,

Bill  KU8H