Topband: KD9SV Dual Band Pre-Amp and F.E.S.

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KD9SV Dual Band Pre-Amp and F.E.S.
From: Rick Arzadon <n8xi_1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:11:31 -0800 (PST)
I used the above to get help with DXCC on 160M and 80M.
THEY WORKED!!
I don't really have the room for the antennas.
Therefore, I am looking for a good home for my:
1) KD9SV Dual Band (160/80M) Pre-Amp and
2) KD9SV Front-End-Saver (the Solid State one)

You can see them at http://www.radio-ware.com/ under KD9SV
in the left panel under catalog # SV-DB and SV-FESSS.

I also have the paperwork (Description, Connection Drawing, Schematics)
and a copy of the February 1997 CQ article/schematic of the F.E.S.

If you are interested please Email me:

n8xi_1@yahoo.com  -or- n8xi@juno.com

Tel# 313-561-4839 - also good at qrz.com

Thanks and 73,