Re: Topband: High noise with Rx antennae

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: High noise with Rx antennae
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:12:37 -0500
The problem is apparently within the K3 & the antenna.

Used an adapter to run the BNC connected Rx antenna into the main
antenna and there's a night & day difference.

Now to contact Elecraft for their thoughts on the matter.

& thanks to Lee from Hi-Z who contacted me to help me figure out
where the issue is coming from.

Gary
KA1J