Re: Topband: Delaware report

To: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Delaware report
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 12:05:47 -0500
Jon, I'm usually using diversity reception here with a top loaded vertical and a Hi-Z 4-square. I have also noticed that lately the sigs are louder on the vertical, but it seems to vary from night to night. Conditions in general have been the best of the season during the past week or 10 days here.

Thanks for the tip on the Asia openings. I'm going to have to exercise some discipline and not just rely on my prostate to get me up at 1000Z.:-)

73, Joe
K2XX
SW VA