Re: Topband: The Idiot's Guide To Bi-Directional Two-Wire Beverage Const

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The Idiot's Guide To Bi-Directional Two-Wire Beverage Construction...
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:05:48 -0600
What we have is a transmission line that carries the signal from one
direction. If the spacing between the wires varies, then the impedance
does. In that case, the F/B ratio can suffer.

The Z ratio of the transformers at each end depends upon this impedance.

http://www.w0btu.com/Beverage_antennas.html#How_far_apart

73, Mike
www.