Re: Topband: J6

To: Carl Jonsson <carl.jonsson7@gmail.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: J6
From: <rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 6:46:44 -0500
Re: J6/N7QT

I worked him around 02z on the 10th on 80 CW and asked about 160 and
he said 'probably tomorrow' but I never heard him that night and I
stayed home from an event my wife wanted to go to as well to look
for him ... ouch  He was on 30 m though.

I heard somewhere that they had to share an antenna between 80 and 160
and could do only one band at a time.

I heard a local op on the 2meter FM repeater who was on previous
Buddipole expeditions, who spoke of this one as if it had already finished.
This was last night here. J6 would be new on topband here.

I had not heard of any of the other J6 'buddipole' ops being on 160.

73 Bob k2euh