Re: Topband: raised radials

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: raised radials
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:50:07 -0800
I also have a 40M GP with 4 elevated resonant radials 6" above the ground.
I will be putting up a vertical dipole for 40M center fed with a choke balun
for comparison on DX and
will  compare with the RBN and see what I learn.
Has anyone on the forum tested these two 40M antennas using the reverse beacon
network ?
And if so what were your results ?

73,
Bob