Topband: LoTW, Ground mounted 1/2 wave etc.

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LoTW, Ground mounted 1/2 wave etc.
From: Raoul Coetzee <raoulcoetzee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:50:41 -0800 (PST)
Like most of us I have been reading and trying to absorb the excellent
technical information in this group, but really, personal
attacks and comments should be avoided.
Or is this simply "normal", a reflection of what is happening on the bands too?
I hope this comes to an end, I would hate to unsubscribe.

Will the 160m gentlemen please stand up, if there are any left?

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy new Year!

Raoul ZS1REC
It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever
for supposing it is true. - Bertrand Russell