Topband: Msg from T6LG

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Msg from T6LG
From: "Larry - K1UO" <k1uo@uninet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 07:29:05 -0500
I will keep trying low bands daily within the next 2 months. In the beginning
of March I will remove all antennas and leave. It was good DX-pedition, but
hope to do a bit more on low bands especially. Did not have so good setup and
opportunity to install many antennas when I was in Iraq as YI9LZ. Listen for me
on top band, I will do my best!

Regards!

Ilian, T6LG/LZ1CNN

NOTE: Ilian also said he has constructed new lowband RX antennas to try.    We
can certainly appreciate his efforts.

Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge coming on December 29th.