Topband: Sensor lamps cure

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Sensor lamps cure
From: "Dr. Wolf Ostwald" <df2py@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:59:09 +0100
hi reflectees!
i had sensor lamp problems right in my home. The only cure i found for them is using E-Type ferrite chokes. The chokes avoid the internal oscillator energy being fed into the mains, plus they avoid the triggering of the internal switch. I used SIEMENS N27 type E-cores, they are about 4 inches on a side. The functionality of the lamps is not affected whatsoever. Nor do You have to cut any wires, just coil them up in the double E-core. It works from DC to daylight, so to speak. No other commercially available L and C configuration filters gave the immunity to RF that i achieved with the choke.
73 de wolf
Topband Reflector