Topband: FT-1000MP service

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FT-1000MP service
From: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy (K5MWH)" <w5uc@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:34:22 -0500
Two weeks ago today I shipped my FT-1000MP off to Byron, WA4GEG for service & tune -up. The rig was back here on this past Tuesday, a total of 13 days including the weekend. It came home in great shape, working like a champ, and with all issues addressed. There was no effort to fix things that didn't need work.

I can gladly recommend this gentleman for service. He ONLY services the FT-1000 series rigs.

73,
Mike, W5UC
Topband Reflector