Re: Topband: Antenna terminations

To: "'Don Kirk'" <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, "'Jim Monahan'" <K1PX@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antenna terminations
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 02:02:59 -0400
Well, those GE silicone sealants are designed to have pretty high
resistivity and are designed to be insulators as well as for protection.

Main thing, I expect is that the highest temperature that you reach is the
curing temperature of the silicone compound. No heat guns! :)

I wouldn't hesitate to apply it over the termination resistors on my
receiving loops, but I haven't bothered

Charlie, K4OTV