Re: Topband: Voltage along coax feeder

To: "David Cole" <g3rcq@yahoo.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Voltage along coax feeder
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:31:39 -0400
Check the Ameritron RCS-4 circuit. Selects 4 antennas with voltages over the coax. Requires relays with excellent isolation for Beverages, the RCS-4 is poor and I eventually built my own with DIP size microwave relays. No problem with intermittent contacts or lightning....yet.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Cole" <g3rcq@yahoo.co.uk>