Re: Topband: K3 help requested

To: "luc kerkhofs" <luckerkhofs@yahoo.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K3 help requested
From: "GeorgeWallner" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:08:20 -0400
Luc,

The K3 some coupling between the ANTENNA 1 and the RX ANT ports. The attenuation is around 50 dB. Normally this is not a problem, as the band noise on RX ANT is higher than the signals leaking through from the TX antenna. Try disconnecting the TX antenna cable to see if the signals go away.

George, AA7JV

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:38:49 -0700 (PDT)