Topband: short Elevated Radials for 160m V160HD

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: short Elevated Radials for 160m V160HD
From: dl8yhrfrank@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 15:28:47 -0400 (EDT)
 Hi all...
I do have vy limited Space here on the ground..
My Radialfield now is some 60 to 80 Radials between 5 and 20m....most? of them
below 10m? and they are some 2 to 3 cm in the ground..
I can do 3 Elevated Radials some 2m high with a leng of 30 to 40m.....to get
them in resonanz i can fix them with a ltle coil at the ends maybe...
Anny have experence can know whats a better solution?
Anny comments are vy welcome....its summertime so time to rebuild the Titanex
Vertikal and to improve the setup..
Hw?
V 73
Frank
DL8YHR.de

All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector