Re: Topband: Source of spots for JT modes and LW or MW?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Source of spots for JT modes and LW or MW?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:34:19 -0700
On 6/24/2013 11:21 PM, Rick Kiessig wrote:
Does anyone know of a source for spots for the JT modes (JT65A

http://jt65.w6cqz.org/receptions.php

This one has JT65A spots, most (all?) of them generated automatically by W6CQZ's JT65-HF software. While there were only spots for 15, 20, and 30M a few minutes ago when I looked, it's common to see spots for 160-6M, and the list of stations who have recently spotted includes 160-6M.

I've used this RBN extensively, and it is quite useful.

73, Jim K9YC
Topband Reflector