Topband: Inexpensive low noise preamp

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Inexpensive low noise preamp
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 05:35:44 -0600
I can't build one (disabled to the point I can't operate tools or handle
componenmts of any size) so wondering if anyone has an inexpensive and spare
low noise preamp I could purchase?  I need it for a small delta loop receive
antenna I am going to put up next month.  "Inexpensive" = something in the
range of < $20.00
Replying off-line works for me. Thank you, in advance, for "looking around"
your shack!
72, Jim R. K9JWV
Topband Reflector