Re: Topband: Blame it on global warming

To: "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Blame it on global warming
From: Mike Armstrong <armstrmj@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 12:15:41 -0700
Let us hope they don't decide to use the 160 meter band proper for their
experiments.  This may be a good chance to speak to the researchers and remind
them that our band space is occupado...... Unless, of course, the researcher(s)
happen to be amateur radio ops.

:) :)

Mike AB7ZU

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka

On Aug 5, 2013, at 9:39, donovanf@starpower.net wrote:

> This discussion involves current scientific research of the D and E layers of
> the
> ionosphere that are within the thermosphere and parts of the mesophere.
>
> The D and E layers profoundly impact Topband propagation.
>
> 73
> Frank
> W3LPL

Topband Reflector