Re: Topband: Radials in the pond..?

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radials in the pond..?
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:53:11 -0400
I have to agree with Tom. With 60 1/4 wave radials on the ground, you  are
going to have a pretty good ground anyway, and it won't matter much what
you do with a few of them. In my case, the ground rod and the 8 submerged
1/4 wave radials were all the ground that I had. The radials were 14 ga.
stranded bare copper wire.

Have fun!

73.
Charlie, K4OTV