Re: Topband: E-mail for VE1ZZ

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: E-mail for VE1ZZ
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:54:59 -0400
On 9/2/2013 1:37 PM, Greg - ZL3IX wrote:
Does anyone have Jack's e-mail address - it's not on QRZ? I'm sure he answered my CQ last night, but didn't come back when I replied. Just wondering if he lost me or had a rig problem.

If Jack doesn't want his contact details to be known, yet someone knows how to get hold of him, please pass this on if you think appropriate.

73 Greg ZL3IX
Topband Reflector
Jack, Sometimes reads the spot reports when he is on. So you could send him a spot asking for e mail address like (Jack need ur e mail adr)

Herb, KV4FZ
Topband Reflector