Re: Topband: Idiom Press

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Mike Schultz <ks0t@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Idiom Press
From: <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:54:08 +0000
I had a similar experience a couple of years back.  Customer support is not
what it use to be years back.  Calls went unanswered, emails went
unanswered...I was about to trash the rotor controller and go to something else
when one day I decided to try calling once more and someone answered the phone
and got my problems taken care of. Next time I make a purchase decision their
products won’t make the list.

Google search on Idiom Press and see the eHam discussions....this is a long
running problem.  I don’t trust the eHam reviews they seem to be bogus.

Cecil Acuff
Gulfport MS
K5DL